A market leader in electrical accessories, data communications, industrial and home automation markets – the Clipsal name is synonymous with quality.
So, if you are an electrical contractor, systems integrator, architect, or builder see how Clipsal products and solutions can benefit your projects.
• Reflector ribbed aluminium
• Integral control gear
• Easy access and ventilated gear housing
• Flex and plug supplied and fitted
• E40 porcelain lamp holder
• Elliptical coated lamp included
• Suspension hook supplied
• 250W and 400W models available.
- 150W and 250W models
- Colour temperature of 5000K
- 60, 000hrs lamp life
- Integrated respitory system
• Cam action switching to give a ‘fast-make’ and slow positive ‘force-break’
• Large silver contacts solidly braised to silver plated bridges and tin plated terminals prevent hot spots.
• Large terminal screws for a range of cable sizes
• Switches 75A and over (except 80A), are fitted with pressure plates for perfect clamping of aluminium cables
• Insulating caps provided with front wired models for added safety
ROTARY CAM SWITCHES
Features and benefits
• up to 12 independent switching positions and 12 switching elements
• can be made with 30*, 45*, 60* and 90* switching angles
• control and starting of three-phase and single-phase motors
• can be used as a load break switch
• compatible with Clipsal 56 Series industrial switchgear and motor starters
• High making and breaking capabilities
Features and benefits:
• Same housing and installation features as the MCBs. Safe, easy and fast installation.
• Standard large test button. Simple and convenient testing.
• Leading and lagging Neutral devices. Protects downstream sensitive ‘no-floating’ star-point.
• Large range of delayed surge-proof and pulse current sensitive devices. Availability of a unit for any application.
• 2-pole and 4-pole options.
• Line and load can be top or bottom connected, ideal when cabling is restricted or limited.
For equipment consultations or sales inquiry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org